Terms and Conditions
Inspired Management abides by the Protection of Personal Information Act. When using this website, you agree to the below Terms and Conditions.
Inspired Management Website Terms & Conditions
1. This page states the terms and conditions under which you may use the website, www.inspiredmanagement.co.za (the "Website").
2. The Website is made available to you by the Inspired Management (Proprietary) Limited, registration number 2015/091359/07, a private company duly registered in the Republic of South Africa, including its subsidiaries and holding companies from time to time) (referred to as "IM", "we", "us" and "our") ("Terms and Conditions").
3. IM is predominantly a real estate group offering a full spectrum of property services. IM and its affiliates have a significant network of offices in Africa and the world.
2. Contact us
2. our contact number: +27 (0)10 312 5287.
1. These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against all individuals and/or entities (referred to as "you"; "your" or "user") that access or use the Website, or any part thereof.
2. By using the Website, you will be regarded as having read these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must not use the Website.
4. Changes and amendments to these terms and conditions
1. IM reserves the right to change the information displayed on the Website including these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
2. It is your responsibility to visit the Website periodically to review the Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
3. The new terms will be effective immediately when they are posted on the Website and, by continuing to access or use the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted the new terms (as published on the Website).
5. Copyright and intellectual property
1. The Website (and all related pages) including, but not limited to, pictures, photographs of properties used on the Website, any content, software, text, graphics, trade names, logos, trade-marks, designs and service marks or any other material contained in or electronically distributed on the Website (collectively referred to as the "Website Content") are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trade mark law (whether in South Africa or elsewhere in the world where the Website is accessed and/or used).
2. The Website, including the Website Content, is the exclusive property of IM.
3. You understand that any reproduction of the Website Content by you or any third party in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
4. You will not / may not:
1. acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Website; Website Content
2. make a permanent copy of or reproduce this Website and/or the Website Content in any form whatsoever;
3. reproduce or incorporate this Website into any other website; and
4. frame this Website without the express written consent of IM.
5. You may only print, display or download temporary copies of the Website Content to your computer for your own personal non-commercial use.
6. Any use, distribution or reproduction of the Website Content is prohibited (unless you are expressly authorised to do so by IM in writing). To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any Website Content and/or IM Trademarks you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to such use.
7. Where any of the Website Content has been licensed to IM or belongs to any third party, your rights of use will also be subject to any terms and conditions which that licensor or third party may impose on you from time to time and you agree to comply with such third-party terms and conditions. You acknowledge that it will be your responsibility to familiarise yourself with such third-party terms and conditions.
6. Links to third party websites
1. This Website may from time to time contain hyperlinks or reference to third-party websites, news, advertisements or reviews (collectively "third-party links") independently published and over which IM has no control. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to such third-party links.
2. The presence of any third-party link on the Website is for your convenience only. Any such link does not mean that IM endorses it or has any association with the proprietor of such third-party links.
3. Notwithstanding the fact that the Website may refer to or provide third-party links, your use of such third-party links is entirely at your own risk and we assume no responsibility for any loss, expense, claim or damage whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from your use of such third-party links or your reliance on any information contained thereon.
7. Interruptions and omissions
1. Whilst we take every care to ensure that the standard of the Website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, you acknowledge that the Internet is not always a stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. As a result, we do not accept any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this Website (or any particular part of it).
2. You agree that IM will not be liable to you in any manner whatsoever in the event that it chooses to suspend, modify or terminate the Website.
1. Whilst reasonable care is taken to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate, we cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof.
2. IM provides the Website on an "as is" and "as available" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind (express or implied) with respect to the Website or the Website Content (including, but not limited to any pictures, photographs, text, graphics, files, links, or other items on the Website) and disclaims all representations and warranties.
3. In addition, we make no representation nor give any warranty, undertaking or term (either express or implied) as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, suitability, fitness for purpose, completeness, or freedom from viruses, Trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other data code or harmful mechanisms (which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of the Website or our systems) of the Website Content.
4. We make no representation nor give any warranty that the Website Content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error free.
5. IM cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information or content published on the Website save where such liability arises from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of IM.
6. IM shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages which might arise from your use of, or reliance upon, the Website and/or the Website Content; or your inability to use the Website and/or the Website Content, and/or any unlawful activity on the Website and/or third-party links.
7. You hereby indemnify IM against any loss, claim or damage which may be suffered by yourself or any third party arising in any way from your use of the website, website content and/or any third-party links.
8. Please contact us to report any possible Website malfunctions or errors by way of email to email@example.com.
1. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use to which you put the website and all the results and information you obtain from it and that all warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations and terms whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded by IM to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising out of our gross negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation, we and all contributors to the Website hereby disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss or damage including any consequential or indirect loss or damage incurred by you, whether arising in delict, contract or otherwise, and arising out of or in relation to or in connection with your access to or use of or inability to use the Website.
10. Privacy and protection of personal information
1. Personal information is necessary to the running of IM's business to fulfil its obligations to its clients. IM respects and values the security and privacy of your personal information and follows security procedures when storing and disclosing your personal information to prevent unauthorised access to such information.
1. Our website uses analytics or analysis tools for statistical analysis of user behaviour. Your IP address will be anonymized immediately during this process so that you are not identifiable to us as a user. We use this de-identified data to:
� optimize the functionality, accessibility, performance and stability of the website,
� see what, generally speaking, people are interested in.
� We don�t share your personal information with anyone.
� We may process your personal information when you yourself give it to us, for example when you contact us. We�ll only use it for this purpose.
3. User behaviour on the Website is tracked using Google Analytics "Universal Analytics" tracking solution which anonymises and aggregates data about your behaviour on the Website. IM will not facilitate the merging of your personal information with non-personally identifiable information collected through Google advertising products or features unless you are notified thereof and consent (or opt-in) thereto.
4. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
13. General Provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in the Republic of South Africa.
2. In the event of any dispute arising between you and IM, you consent to the jurisdiction of the Gauteng High Court (notwithstanding that the quantum in the action or proceedings may otherwise be beyond the monetary jurisdiction of that court).
3. IM may legally assign any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving you notice.
4. You agree that you shall only use the Website for lawful purposes and shall not in any manner whatsoever modify, distribute or exploit the Website Content of without IM's prior written consent. You also agree that you shall not abuse or misuse the Website or the Website Contents in any manner whatsoever.